Sunday, April 26, 2009

Is Viola more intelligent than Olivia?

Is Viola more intuitive than Olivia? I got from the beginning of the play that Olivia saw Fest as pure entertainment, rather than a man who delivers the truth in a cunning way. Whereas, Viola saw this and stated "It requires a certain type of wisdom to play the fool..." It seems that Viola is more intelligent than Olivia.





Is there any other explanations that could support Viola being more intelligent? I need some idea for my essay about the differences between Viola and Olivia which causes her to be a more complex character.

Is Viola more intelligent than Olivia?
In my opinion Viola was more intelligent than Olivia because Viola answered in a more interesting appropriate way. Plus the name Viola sounds more active and [ predictable] intelligent that Olivia. No offense to myself because my name is Olivia.. Ha Ha Ha...! I would like you to pass your essay, in History when I did my Essay on the Battle of Hastings I needed to know loads more about it. Instead of researching information in Books, I actually found it a whole load easier to research on the Internet [ on some different sites]. Obviously this Play is in English. Don't worry about this Essay, I know it is so important, but stressing about it doesn't help at all. When I do exams and assessments, I just relax, then I know I will get the best Marks. If you are really unsure of this thing between Viola and Olivia, then just calmly ask about it to your Teacher. I'm sure that will help you-of course thats what Teachers are for....





Try this, if it doesn't help, then just think hard for one minute, and eventually you'll understand just who is best. Olivia or Viola... Good Luck.
Reply:yeah olivia is more intelligent.





definetely.

flowers baby

No comments:

Post a Comment