Sunday, April 26, 2009

Learning the Viola?

I like the Viola, but my favorite is the Cello.


Unfortunately, I only have a Viola lying around.


I was in Orchestra in the 6th grade(played Cello)


But got out in 7th since my sister kept urging me to take band and athletics which didn't work out. I was miserable with my instrument in band.


I need to have something that I competed in for transcript.


I'm gonna be senior next year, but this summer I will surely devote my time to the Viola. But would they accept me?


My friend who's in says there's people who are good and and people who..straight out suck. (They miss notes and some can't read as well as they should.)


Is it better to have a teacher? If so, I don't know then; I rather teach myself then pay $30 bucks an hour.

Learning the Viola?
If by "would they accept me" you mean the orchestra teacher, I predict that she/ he would. However, she/ he will probably want to hear you play to determine whether you would be in a beginning or advanced group.





If you already know how to play the viola, and you are very determined to play well, you just might be able to do it yourself. You should begin practicing immediately.


Having a teacher and paying for lessons can, however, increase the motivation to do well and you get expert feedback on how your are really doing.





Good luck.

how to grow lily

No comments:

Post a Comment