Sunday, April 26, 2009

Naruto Viola sheet music or transcriptor?

This is self explanatory, but i just need viola sheet music (which is too difficult to find). I've been searching the internet all day and only found ones for violin and piano. I either need that or if there's anyone that would like to transcript the music down for me, i'd be most grateful. Or can someone just tell me the equlivants for the notes between piano and viola? (like a C is what in viola?) I want to play one of the sad songs, but if you can find anything other than Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni.

Naruto Viola sheet music or transcriptor?
Kissedby(etc), sheetmusic is a broad subject, but not all that is printed is (western) classical because it is printed. %26lt;g%26gt; And 'Naruto' and 'anime' sure ain't western classical music, so it all becomes anything but 'self-explanatory' as you put it, for anyone trying to tackle your question here. I genuinely don't know what section you could best post your question in, but these are my search returns through which I had to attempt to understand your question in the first place:





http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;clien...





Hope this helps a little at least..
Reply:Transcribing from violin to viola is easy.





Violin is written in treble clef, and the C is on the third space. Viola is written in alto clef, the C is on the third line. So anything written for violin may be transcribed to viola by moving the pitch down one full step.


No comments:

Post a Comment