Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I get viola sheet music for anime...?

Okay, so I need viola sheet music that has 100% only melody in it and is for Naruto, Bleach, and Legend of Zelda songs. I can't think of all the songs that I want righ tnow but I do really need these songs for my solo part and concert. Please? I can really use them and it would be fun to play when I'm bored.





If you know also, where can I get the openign songs and stuff for my ipod?

Where can I get viola sheet music for anime...?
I dont know if this site has sheet music for viola, but it does have sheet music....perhaps you can transpose?





ichigos.com





and for music opening songs...





gendou.com





and maybe this site too....





keiichianimeforever.com





Kira





^_^

affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment